HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are generated in the user's computer and allow us to know their frequency of visits, the most selected contents and the security elements that may intervene in controlling access to restricted areas, as well as the display of advertising according to criteria predefined by Nabiax and which are activated by cookies served by said entity or by third parties that provide these services on behalf of Nabiax.
As a general rule, there are the following types of cookies:
- According to its expiry date:
- Session: They expire at the end of the session; or
- Persistent: They do not expire at the end of the session.
- According to their origin:
- First-party: Enabled by the website you are browsing; or
- Third-party: They come from other websites.
- According to its purpose:
- Technical: allow the user to navigate and use their different functions;
- Personalization: allow users Access the service with some general characteristic predefined;
- Analysis: allow to monitor and analyze the behavior of users;
- Advertising: allow the management of advertising spaces; or
- Behavioral advertising: allow the management of advertising spaces. This type of cookies stores information about the behavior of the users.
What type of cookies do we use and for what purposes?
In this website, the following types of cookies are used for the following purposes:
Analytical Cookies : are used to collect user activity statistics. Among others, analyzes the number of users visiting the website, the number of sites visited as well as the activity of the users on the website and its frequency of use.
The information collected is always anonymous in such way that no link can be established between it and the natural person to whom it refers.
Who have access to cookies information?
The information stored in the cookies is used exclusively by Nabiax.
Can cookies be deleted?
By accepting this Privacy and Cookies Policy, the user will be consenting to the generation of cookies for the aforementioned purposes.
Notwithstanding the abovementioned, in the event that the user subsequently wishes to delete the cookies that have been stored in its computer and which necessarily requires their consent, they may do so using the tools provided by his or her browser for such purposes. In this sense, depending on your browser, the following links detail the procedure for deactivating cookies:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/8.54/es-ES/cookies.html#privacy-cookie
If the user does not accept cookies or subsequently rejects them, the functionality of the website may be impaired.