Our team is one of the fundamental pieces in Nabiax. We rely on a team of experts with a long and prominent career, which accumulates more than 150 years of experience in some of the most relevant companies in sectors as Telecommunications, Colocation or Strategic Consultancy. All our executives have generated a great impact and value within the companies they have worked at, holding positions of responsibility, and leaving their print throughout the years. This strengthens our capacity of giving a fast and effective response to our clients’ needs.
In addition, we are fully committed towards building a diverse and competitive team as we keep growing, taking advantage of the benefits of working with diverse people, expanding our vision and being even more efficient in fulfilling our objectives.
We also bet on young talent, forming every person that comes into Nabiax and training them in each particularity of the sector and the industry’s operation.
CCO & Strategy Development
- Spain Director of Cloud Business Operations at Huawei
- 30yr experience in Cloud and B2B operational positions (most of them at Telefónica)
- Previously, COO of top #3 Cloud Provider in Spain, TEF’s head of B2B Operations, TEF’s Head of Hosting Services (built Key Center, Miami)
Chief Financial Officer
- Finance professional with +20 years of experience in the energy & infrastructure sectors, mainly in international markets (LatAm, USA, India, Europe, Japan, Australia…)
- Previously at Ferrovial, FCC, T-Solar & Acciona Energía, where he was part of the management team and member of the board of directors in investee companies
- Wide experience in financing projects with multilateral entities and close relationship with venture capital entities and infrastructure funds
Head of Marketing & Communication
- Corporate Communication and crisis management in agencies
- 8yr experience in implementing Corporate Communication & Marketing strategies, focused in the Tech and Finance industries
- International experience in Latam. Previously, Account Executive at JeffreyGroup Mexico, for companies as Scotiabank and Victaulic
- Carolina is a Lawyer with international experience, working in leading law firms such as PPU (Bogotá) and Uría Menéndez (Madrid), as well as in multinational companies with presence both in Spain and Latam (Prisa)
- Wide experience in M&A operations both national & transnational, as well as enterprise reorganizations, foreign investment & other aspects of Commercial Law
- Master (LL.M) in Corporate & Commercial Law at the London School of Economics & Political Science (LSE), and Master in International Business Law at Universidad de los Andes (Colombia)