Digital Data Centre Bidco, S.L. (“Nabiax”) with registered address at Calle Orense 34, 10 planta, 28020 Madrid, Spain is the owner of this website, and data controller of the personal data provided by the users through it.
The user is hereby informed and consents the processing of data provided during the navigation on the website, and those generated as a result of the use thereof, including, where appropriate, disclosure or international data transfers that may take place, for the purposes indicated in the paragraph For what purposes do we process your personal data?
In the event that the data provided refers to third parties other than the user, the user undertakes to have previously obtained the consent of the third, for the communication of their data and to have informed them, prior to providing them, of the purposes of the processing, disclosure and other terms pointed out in Data Protection Information section.
The user ensures the accuracy and veracity of the personal data provided, undertaking to keep them duly updated and to communicate to Nabiax any change that could occur related to its personal data.
DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION:
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
The data controller of the information and/or personal data you provide us, is:
- Entity: Digital Data Centre Bidco, S.L.
- Registered address: Calle Orense 34, 10 planta, 28020 Madrid.
- Telephone number: (34) 91 744 1698
- E-mail: email@example.com
What data do we process?
Nabiax obtains information about its users. The data that kept are:
- All data included in the curriculums vitae of those interested subjects in forming part of Nabiax, to correctly manage the selection processes that are carried out; and
- Name and surname, company when applicable and email address of those users who send forms requesting information from Nabiax.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
Nabiax will process all data voluntarily provided while browsing the website, as well as those obtained or generated as a result of your browsing in the website or other means, for the following purposes:
- Management of the reception of Curriculum Vitae of candidates willing to join Nabiax, to be able to handle them in the most convenient way for the candidate.
- Reception of questions / queries regarding Nabiax and its activity, in order to inform those interested parties about Nabiax, what they do exactly, and establish solid engagements with potential clients.
All data collected, as well as the processing and purposes indicated above, are necessary or related to the proper service and management of the website as well as where appropriate, the maintenance, development and control of the relationship with Nabiax.
For how long will we keep your personal data?
The personal data provided will be kept for the period determined on the basis of the following criteria: (i) legal obligation to retain; and, (ii) request for deletion by the data subject in appropriate cases.
What are the grounds for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for the purposes included in the section “For what purpose do we process your personal data?” is the consent of the data subject.
To which recipients will your data be disclosed?
Nabiax may disclose your data, exclusively for the purposes indicated in the section “For what purposes do we process your personal data?”, to third parties with whom have signed collaboration agreements.
Within the framework of the disclosure indicated in the previous paragraph, international data transfers may be made to third countries and international organizations, on which there exists or not an adequacy decision of the European Commission in respect thereof. International data transfers to countries that cannot guarantee an adequate level of protection will be exceptional and only carried out if are essential for the development of their relationship with the Entity.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Under the terms and with the scope established in the current regulations, any person has the right to:
- Confirm whether in Nabiax we are processing personal data concerning you or not, to access them and the information related to their processing.
- Request rectification of inaccurate data.
- Request the data deletion when, among other reasons, are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, in which case Nabiax will cease to process the data except for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Request the restriction of the processing of their data, in which case they may be processed only with their consent, with the exception of their storage and use for the exercise or defense of claims or with a view to the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the European Union or a particular Member State.
- Oppose to the processing of your personal data, in which case Nabiax will stop processing the data, except for the defense of possible claims.
- Receive in a structured, of commonly use and machine-readable format the personal data concerning you and that have been provided to Nabiax, or to request Nabiax to transmit them directly to another data controller where technically possible.
- Withdraw the consent given, where appropriate, for the purposes included in the section "For what purpose do we process your personal data?", without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to withdrawal.
The abovementioned rights of access, rectification, deletion, restriction, object and portability may be exercised directly by the owner of the data or by means of a legal or voluntary representative, through a written communication addressed to the Legal Department of Nabiax.
The interested party may submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when it considers that it has not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of its rights, through the website set up for this purpose by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Nabiax disclaims any responsibility for the information on this website from sources outside the Nabiax Group, as well as content not produced by them. The duty of the links that appear on this page are exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the subject on the Internet, where you can expand the data offered on this website. Nabiax will in no case be responsible for the result obtained through such hypertext links.
WEBSITE CONDITIONS OF USE
The user is obliged to make good use of the website, understood as good use if it is in accordance with current regulations, good faith and public order. At the same time, the user undertakes not to use the website for fraudulent purposes, as well as not to carry out any act with the aim of damaging, rendering useless or overloading the website, or impeding, in any way, its normal use and operation.
All rights reserved. The design of the portal and its source codes, as well as logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear on it, belong to Nabiax and are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights.
The reproduction, distribution, transformation, manipulation, public communication or any other act of total or partial, free or onerous exploitation of the texts, images or any other content that appears on the website is strictly forbidden without the written authorization of the copyright holders.
Nabiax reserves the right to make, at any time and without notice, as many modifications, variations, deletions or cancellations in the contents and the form of presentation when considered necessary, either temporarily or permanently, ensuring the user to use at any time the updated version. This power does not grant users any right to receive compensation for damages.